This apricot snack ball recipe is so quick and easy. The balls are fast to make and they store really well. They’re a great way to take a healthy energy boost with you to training. Enjoy!
- 1 cup dates chopped
- ½ cup dried apricots chopped
- 1 cup nuts such as almonds and cashews
- ¼ cup coconut
- ¼ tsp ginger
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blitz.
- Roll out into balls slightly smaller than a golf ball.
- Roll in coconut / cocoa / cacao / ground almonds – it’s up to you (optional).
- Store in the fridge.
Serving: 1ballCalories: 79kcalCarbohydrates: 8.5gProtein: 1.6gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gFiber: 1.8g